Saturday, October 6, 2012

its just a break-up

It is apparent that the whole family members of mine are worrying about my current status. I can't do anything to help myself, really. Their images pop up in my mind involunteraly, shadows keep appearing next to me. I swear I don't think of them on purpose. i just couldnt control myself for having that intensed feeling of breaking up with friends, afterall, they are the ones that have gone through the ups and downs together. afterall, I used to treat him as my best uni buddy, the most trusted one, and really to be honest, i still do; because i believe he has his own good reasons for doing so. I believe he is innocent, blinded by a sheet of black curtain (don't seek for forgiveness if one day u do realise that i havent done anything wrong to u, because u are my friend, a close one; and friends dont need forgiveness to be friends. (dunno how to word my sentences) Nothing that i can do much, really. I am just hoping the time to pass, and hopefully, one day i will stop concerning about this innocent break up. thats true. it just a break-up, a friendship break up. psychological counselling really did help (thanks Angela, my counsellor). and now i started to believe in the power of science in altering people's thinking. after all, almost everyone experiences break-ups in their lives - friendship, keenship, even relationship). Even if mine is considered as a relationship break up, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES???? BILLIONS OF THEM DO! one question that really lingers in my mind: why on earth is my feeling that intensed, and seems even more intensed than that of Rose losing Jack in the Titanic? Next approach: exam is coming soon. How if this persists? I have talked to my counsellor before. and she is willing to refer me to a psychiatrist (yes, i have been diagnosed with post-intermediate stage of depression). lets hope for the real Me to return, back to my normal life. God, please hold my hands, guide me through these hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment