Monday, October 8, 2012

defering the test

With the supports from my counselor, I finally made up my mind of defering my Pharmacology test. It was a big decision for me. I emailed my course coordinator yesterday and got approved. I woke up this morningand was 11.30. I doubted the fact that whether or not i should be defering the test. It's gonna be my first time of doing so. it's 1.45 now and i am in city west campus, still wondering if i should be heading to the east to sit for the 3pm test. I am so nervous, so lost, and dont know what should i really be doing. I am not sure if this is the best choice for me. I discussed with my sister last night and the made a point:'since i am not ready for the test, whats the point of worrying the fact that I am not gonna sit for the test?" I keep reminding myself that even if i do go to have the assessment that will be held at 3, I wouldn't ace it. but, things dont seem to be that easy though. I am just worrying about the fact that the deferred test would be much harder than the actual one. Should I leave city west and head to the exam hall now? I can't believe that this is me. This is so not me! I used to be strong, and confident in any assessments. whhat happened to me this time? I am so lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment