Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Saturday

So, as I've pointed out in my previous post, Today's the haloween day. I didn't make any celebration, but, just slacking around. HUH!
I woke up at 1 pm together with hungry (he overnight at my house). I went to have lunch at Myer, with Hungry, then, I persuaded him to look for sunglasses. There was a Burberry Sunglasses, damn nice! After seeing the price, I straight walked out. 350 dollars. which is equivalent to RM1225.oo (Msia Dollar). but, before that, i tried so hard to persuade Hungry to get one instead. We went to David Jones, Vic told me that he is also looking for one as well. he asked for the price including the precription, and it's gonna cost about 600 dollar per sunglasses. So sad to hear that all the Oakley sunglasses can't be prescripted as the lenses are too curved. So unfortunate that she said most of the glasses doesnt suit to be prescriped. We both shopped for hours before she got back. It was so hot! (33 degree), so, after hours of having fun, I straight back to my appartment. Too hot and Too tired! I went to take a long nap! and you know wat, I slept for 3 hours, while Careena was playing computer games in in the other room. Sorry ya, didn't entertain you. I woke up at 9 pm, and head to kitchen to squench my thirst. this stupid Sas(indonesian housemate) said that i slept soundly, wtf! he really pissed me off!. made me so embaress.

I went down to have Subway for dinner this time with voucher given by Andrew. got a foot long! lol! This is my Saturday!

I sat down in front of my computer, and suddenly noticed that my sister had left an offline massage. I totally forgot that today is her big day! She has just got her citizenship as singporean. A very BIG congratulation for her! Love you so much! always give you the best supprts1 Then, we both started talking about some personal stuff.. She was trying to persuade me how smart gals are! reminded me not to get trapped! haha1 I asked her whether can she read all those Foul language that i wrote almost all my posts as she is pragnenting now. " Not good lor.. later my kid will follow.". YAYA! I respect her for sure.. hehe..


Just wanna show that how close my relationship with my sister is.


Meanwhile, I recieved a massage from her again. saying that she missed me so much. LOL! watever it is, she was trying to complain that i never write about her in any of my posts. I got her something! Remember that i talked about her printing out someone's posts by using chinese? I GOT HER! I guess she tried to mean me! "if you got update your blog tell me har...i ask my sis to help me print it out". this is what she massege me. ahahhaha! So how, do you want to admit?

Simply just an ordinary Saturday, with a special congratulation to my dearest sis ever who has just got her citizenship.

1 comment: