Friday, October 30, 2009

The Cruel High School Educators!

"I really dont like teachers to be UNFAIR"

I just got back from cocolat, had some stupid milkshake that costs me 6.50 dollar. Bloody hell!
On my way back to my appartment, I couldn't stand staring at they two talking so excitedly! furthermore... erm.. 'cant tell' sorry.
I tried to find something lame to talk to Hungry. HARH! GOT IT! Lets talk about Pn Chiew. she was my ex-teacher who used to talk shit in chemistry!
I REALLY DONT LIKE HER! She was the one who broke my friendship with a best friend of mine! ah yang, and also Zh. haiz! she is.. simply very kepo! really hate her!
Things happened when i was in form two. Then, she was teaching some fucking studff which involved the usage of fucking asbestos sheet!
"before I start the class, does anybody know what is the use of asbestos sheet in laboratory?"
no one could answer including me. GOSH! i knew what was her next target. She asked stupid ZH again! wtf!
"ZH, can you contribute your knowledge to the class?" ARGHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THIS!! so unfortunately that stupid zh knew the answerr! wtf lar!
this was what she said after zh told her that it is used to minimise heat loss to the fucking surrounding :"VERY GOOD!!! You've got the understanding very clear" wat the fuck! Why the fucking Chew so sayang zh?? he smart meh? I guess i m smarter!! he handsome?? wtf! gila chew! so old still want to tackle her student! fuck her off!.

Still remember vividly in my mind. One day, while having an ordinary science class in form 2, i was playiong with zh, then, i hide his pencil case. later, its'w disappeared. then, fucking chew blamed me that it was my fault! wtf! she said i needed to be punished! fuck her off! She caned me infront of the whole class! As i was the treasurer of afternoon prefect, i felt damn fucking emberess man!. emagine! You are high poss leh! somemore you should be the model for all students!. She really pissed me off man!. again, Fuck her off!

Luckly in form 5 i was so smart! I m not gonna let her unestimate me anymore! I did much much better than stupid ZH! however, there were still much conflicts which i lazy to mention here!

Just to conclude, I really fucking hate seeing teachers who being unfair with me! I really can't forgive this kind of people.. argh!! too tired now..

No comments:

Post a Comment